Become a member of the non-profit Des Moines Music Coalition (DMMC) by contributing at least $35 per year. Plus, get early discount tickets for 80/35!
Funds raised benefit our work to develop, accelerate and support local music, including our after-school music programs, rock and hip-hop summer camps, local musician career mentoring, and advocacy efforts within our music community.
Click here to set up an automatically renewing donation to the DMMC! You’ll never have to worry about renewing your enrollment in Members of the DMMC and you’ll rest assured knowing that we’ll be able to continue our work with your ongoing support.
Click here if you’re wondering why you should support the DMMC.
Not sure if you need to renew your membership? Check your status by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yearly contribution: $35/year
- First opportunity to buy 80/35 early bird tickets and VIP passes
- First opportunity for volunteer positions at DMMC events
- Subscription to DMMC e-newsletter
- Happiness that can only come from helping Des Moines rock!
Monthly contribution: $5/month
Yearly contribution: $55/year
All Front Row benefits plus:
- Access to Lagunitas Couchtrippin Lounge at 80/35 ($25 value)
- Download of local music recorded on In The Birdroom with Jordan Mayland
Monthly contribution: $10/month
Yearly contribution: $100/year
All Front Row & Backstage benefits plus:
- Invitation to Backstage Brunch at 80/35
- First opportunity to buy early-bird tickets to GDP
Monthly contribution: $55/month
Yearly contribution: $600/year
All Front Row, Backstage, & VIP benefits plus:
- 2 VIP passes to 80/35
- Special donor recognition on the DMMC website and in the Annual Report
Adam Bartelt & April Ziskovsky
Adrienne Greenwald & Zac Andersen
Amanda & Tim Acton
Don & Maddie Schoen
Elizabeth & Riley Schlievert
Jackie & Joe Cacciatore
Jessica Taylor Erwin
Kevin & Maria Brownell
Kimberly Noble Piper
Lloyd Lofton III
Margi Weiss & Mike Tramontina
Maria La France
Mark Movic & Susan Skinner
Matt & Samantha Fett
P. Rex Coble
Renae & Dave Salaba
Ric & Carol Jurgens
Thomas Paulson III
The above list reflects current Members of the DMMC as of March 25, 2019.
See a mistake? Email us at email@example.com
We would also like to give special recognition to initial donors, founding members, and key supporters who helped start the organization and guarantee its success over the years, including, but not limited to:
City of Des Moines
Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
Bravo Greater Des Moines