In conjunction with Music University, our annual fall music industry conference, the Des Moines Music Coalition is hosting a curated pop-up art exhibition at Hill Vintage & Knits on Oct. 1 from 5-7pm!
If you would like to submit your work for consideration, please read the submission guidelines below:
– The art must be music- or music industry-themed (open for interpretation!)
– Only hanging pieces will be accepted
– Pieces selected for the exhibition must be wired for hanging by the artist and artists will be required to provide a Command strip to hang their work
– Artists must be able to hand-deliver and pick up the artwork (mailed submissions will not be accepted)
Submissions will be accepted now through Monday, Sept. 19, 2016 at 5:00pm CST. Artists will be notified shortly after of acceptance.
- To apply, please submit the following information:
Title of the work
Photograph(s) of the work with the filename to include the artist’s last name and title of the work
- If your work is for sale, please include your contact information and pricing information
Please email questions and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Artists are not limited to the number of music-themed submissions
***Please note this is a curated exhibition and not all pieces are guaranteed acceptance