Accepted vendors will be notified by April 22, 2019.
2019 Food Vendor
The annual 80/35 music festival returns to downtown Des Moines July 12 – 13, 2019. The two-day event draws over 30,000 music fans from across the Midwest to enjoy 40+ bands on five stages.
Food Vendor applications will be accepted till April 12, 2019 – with selected vendors being notified on or before April 22.
- Multiple food = $1,400
- Single food item = $800
Fee includes a 10 ft. wide X 30 ft. long space along either Locust Street or Grand Avenue (free area of the festival) and is powered by either 2 (110v/20 amp), 1 (30 amp) or 1 (50amp) hookups. Four 2-day passes to festival. Additional space and power can be ordered for additional fee.
- Additional 10 ft. wide X 15 ft. long space = $200
- More power (30 amp or 50 amp) = $50 per hookup
Other items to note:
- Vendor sites do NOT include water hookups.
- Food vendors may not sell alcohol.
- All soda and water products for resale from must be purchased from 80/35 & are not able to be returned.
- Ice will also be sold to vendors by 80/35.
- Food must be served in compostable materials ONLY (no Styrofoam cups or non-recyclable plates).
- Only one business can operate out of each space and must adhere to Multiple/Single item format.
- 80/35 does NOT provide tents.
- This festival is rain or shine – no refunds.
To apply, please complete the online application: http://bit.ly/2W1g99X
Questions? Please email Vendors@desmoinesmc.com.
2019 Merchandise Vendor
Merchandise Vendor applications will be accepted till April 12, 2018 – with selected vendors being notified on or before April 22.
- 10 ft. wide X 15 ft. long space = $500
- 10 ft. wide X 30 ft. long space = $700
Fees include 2 (110v/20 amp) electrical hookup, four 2-day passes to the festival for staff. 80/35 does NOT supply tents for vendors. ONLY one business entity per space. NO guarantees to be the sole vendor offering a particular product or service.
To apply, please complete the information: http://bit.ly/2W0fdTk