* Revelers can also visit the YPC “Do More” Village to check out interactive exhibits by local organizations.
- * Take tots to the Nationwide Kids Zone 4-6pm Friday and 12-6pm Saturday for hula hooping, coloring, bracelet-making and inflatables.
- * Drop by the DIY Craft Fair to browse for purses, jewelry and handmade goods, Saturday 12-6pm.
- * Hit the Nuclear Energy Lounge in the Kum & Go tent to kick back, relax and spin the prize wheel.
- * Visit the Green Zone to discover local services and resources providing Iowans with green, healthy choices.
- * Pop in the Meet & Greet tent to get autographs from some of your favorite 80/35 acts.
- * Be an artist for a day at the temporary public art installation as Art Noir re-creates the nationally-acclaimed “Before I Die” project.
See them before you can see them!
Play In finals June 21.
Three Iowa bands have secured a spot on the 80/35 lineup thanks to Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield and Iowa Public Radio’s Studio One Play In contest. But who will ultimately take the main stage?
Semi-finalists Seedlings, Holy White Hounds and Love Songs for Lonely Monsters perform in front of a live audience at the Gas Lamp, June 21 at 6pm to determine the winning act that will play on the Wellmark Main Stage. Get details, RSVP and spread the word via the Facebook event.
Taking the party to Tuesdays.
Kum & Go is giving away FREE sets of 80/35 2-day passes June 19, 26 and July 3. Find out more about the Ticket Tuesday contest at kumandgo.com/tickettuesday or by following Kum & Go on Twitter at twitter.com/kumandgo.
Sweet deals remain: Two-day tickets $65.
One-day tickets $39.
There will be bands. There will be beverages. There will be likely be frolicking. Don’t miss out on a second of the harmonious party. Get your tickets today at midwestix.com or visit 80-35.com/tickets to find out where to pick up tickets without service fees. Then, you’ll truly want to frolic.